Sunday, April 8, 2007

Experimenting with.....fuck it!

Well, seeing as how I am unable to type, I think that I shall just type regardless. I hope that i do not fatique the serious of many, but who am I to exemplar? Ok... I am awake, I am surrounded by half-ass illuminescencse (I don't know if that is a word. I don't know if anything that I am speaking is a word. If I were a teacher, would I be terminated? Anywho! I sit, mingle, ponder. I do not care if there were a gun pointed to my head, but certainly, If there were a gun pointed toward my head, I would be very nervous. Cincinnati, I remember. Remember that. Remember this. I remember the certain amounts of spring and summer, and I contemplate the amount of time one would spend reading this gibberish, this bullshit, but what else? Sleep? Transcendence? Ok, my garden of lies. My shallow coral reef of the things and words that one would expect from write. Oh, how failure I have become. Learn from these. Build off of these small business examples. But what if it is all wrong? What if I am doing things the opposite of the way they should actually be done? Have I made a waste? Have i typed my way into oblivious refuge? Whatever the fuck any of the following actually means. HaHa Ha.

No comments: