Sunday, April 8, 2007

Oh, the machinations, the feeling, the realization.....

I sit, and feel upset that I cannot Portray my feelings, my emotions as one might in the face of ultimate doom, despair, perhaps even loathing, failure, or even success. Who would have imagined it, success to the author but to no one else. Bless those who were torn apart by the UN-heard destruction. Lay in rest upon the hands of the most benevolent. The one that invites, the one that has no qualms, the one that is sure of all, and unsure of nothing. Be still, understand, or participate in the understanding. I should bring it to the attention that the water smells, looks, and tastes musky. OK. It is still the liquid that sustains my being, and for this I feel that i should not complain, for to complain would be to argue the spontaneity and purpose of my thoughts and cycle.
Why? Oh..But why not?
The song so drifts to my ears and regardless of all the shit, carries me away towards solitude.

No comments: