Well, after my delusional trip, I'm pretty sure I just sat and pondered the phenomena of my existence. What i know, is that it was salty, but bland, and that i was eager to drink it in. I don't regret anything, because to have regrets is to question the very blood that runs through one's veins. OK, straying off topic, fuck, who am I kidding? What is topic? What is everything else? Not my questions to ask I guess because I cannot answer them correctly. The fresh, clean water is very much enjoyable, according to the advertisements, it uses less plastic, and is more ecologically friendly. But, all things are foreshadowed in lies. Be it cotton candy, or the assassination of the "once and future king" of the Americas. We live in a land, nay, a world of consumerism, and it is so strong, that there is nothing that one can do to battle this gigantic beast of burden.
The land runs free, and the water still flows, but forgive me, some are hungry for more than freedom. Many are hungry solely for their offspring. Forget the lonesome children. Many are raised by the world. The wold is a strategic hunter, and it behooves one to learn the ways of the wolf, But mastery of it's art is a different thing. The wolf is invincible, it turns into children as disguise. It sips brandy while we nap.
Sunday, April 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment